If you have been to the blog at least once you may know that gifting is a part of who we the at The Helpful Host. With a brand centered around celebrating everyday it is a joy to celebrate others, especially those that pour into our kiddos daily.
Whether you are looking to give one gift to your teacher, or shower them with daily surcee’s we have put together a list of ideas for you below. The biggest takeaway, however, is that most teachers love a handwritten note as the sweetest sentiment when it comes to being thanked.
Ideas we love at The Helpful Host to celebrate our educators:
- Breakfast – Pair their favorite donut with a note that reads, “Donut you know you’re the best!“
- Flowers – Pair their favorite flower, a few flowers from your garden/the store or a spring potted plant, with a note that reads, “I/We couldn’t have picked a better teacher!“
- Sweets – Pair their favorite candy with a note that reads, “Thank you for being so sweet!“
- Coffee – Pair their favorite coffee, or gift card for coffee with a note that reads, “Thanks a latte!“
- Snack – Pair their favorite snack with a note that reads, “You’re all that and a bag of chips!“
- Drink – Pair their favorite drink with a note that reads, “Thank you for quenching my thirst for knowledge!“
If you are looking for a larger gift for the teachers lunch, or front office we love THIS IDEA we shared last year!
What do you think about the ideas above? Do you have a favorite that isn’t listed? We would love to hear below!
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW