Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

WHAT'S YOUR BRIDAL STYLE?

Luxury Wedding Planning on Oahu's North Shore

events. beauty. lifestyle

Christina Leigh Frederick

newsletter

The Helpful Host

Christina Leigh Events

wedding planner, event designer, professional celebrator, safer beauty advocate, mentor and mother

meet christina

Big (red) Barn

When I think of a southern style wedding I think of non other than a big barn! No, I’m not talking about the stereotypical big ‘red’ barn. I am talking about the old wooden barn with its own character. A place in the middle of no where, surrounded by flowers and the southern blue sky. If you can’t capture a wooden barn, don’t fret. Check out these awesome images of steel paneled barns that could be in your city. Was a barn part of your own, or even a friends wedding? If so, tell us about it!

1. Savannah says:

Barns are indeed a great wedding venue! Decorating them is always so exciting and a fun challenge! It’s always neat to work with a natural landscape when so often most venues are indoors.

The French Bouquet did a fabulous Spring wedding in the SNOW at Vive la Ranch this past March. Check out our post about this beautiful wedding!

2. christinaz1 says:

The French Bouquet is such a joy to work with also! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful barn wedding, Savannah.

3. Erica Turner says:

Love these! Especially the top right photo, stunning!

4. christinaz1 says:

The top right photo is my favorite too, Erica! Thanks for the comment!

5. carrie says:

I got married at a barn in Tulsa–specifically THE Barn. And though my North Carolina friends widened their eyes at the notion of a barn wedding, I must say that the easy-going nature inherent in a barn setting made our wedding everything we were hoping for (and more). And the pictures are divine. 🙂

Good job on applauding the barn weddings, Zinke gals!

6. christinaz1 says:

Thank you for sharing, Carrie! The Barn is fabulous and I can only imagine how special your day must have been (and how jealous your NC really were). :o)

Thank you for applauding, and an applause to you for sharing!